Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favs


Today I am doing my first ever blog link up with one of my fav (former Dallas) bloggers, The Bargain Blonde to share some of my current favorite things:

BIRTHDAY FREEBIES


I have said it before, but I LOVE getting things for free!  Since my birthday was yesterday, my email has been blowing up the past 2 weeks with nonstop deals.  I love it!  So far I have cashed in my free Which Wich, Starbucks, Jason’s Deli, and Yummilicious fro-yo!  I still have a few more to redeem next week and looking forward to it!



 Chiffon Tops


I am seriously obsessed!!  If it’s made of chiffon, I pretty much want it on my body asap.  I actually got a total of 4 for my birthday from my cousins Stephanie and Julie!  One of which happens to be this exact shirt:



(via)


 Animal Print


ROAR! I have always been a fan of animal print and I love how leopard print is everywhere you look these days!  Plus it goes with almost everything and can spice up any outfit!



 Christopher Columbus


Yes, you read that right.  I love him because he discovered America…ok who am I kidding?  I love him because he is the reason I always get a 3 day weekend around my birthday!  Holla for bank holidays!!



(via)


Camp Gladiator


The final week of this session just wrapped up, but I ended up signing up for the next one!  CG STRONG!  Fun fact - CG and I have the same birthday! :)



 Instagram


I am such a late bloomer with social networking these days.  I resisted twitter for years and when I finally caved I became a tweeting maniac so it’s no surprise that the same thing is occurring with Instagram.  If you follow me, I am sorry if I am annoying!  :)


  What are you favorite things this week??  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am just as obsessed with Instagram. And waaaaah, former Dallas blogger makes me sad. It's sooooo weird not living in Dallas. I feel like I still live there which is crazy. Maybe once I get settled in my new place it will feel more real. Love me some animal print too and super proud of your gladiator camp survival! I need to get a gym membership here.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips