Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wild Wednesday!

I have currently found myself OBSESSED with leopard print!  It goes with everything and can make an outfit pop!  I find myself thinking up random outfits (and getting inspired by pinterest and blogs) and dreamed up this little number this morning while working out at boot camp (because I am pretty much always thinking about what I am going to eat, or what I am going to wear while working out):



Shirt – Frenzi (random h00chie store in Lewisville)


Pants – Limited, Cassidy Fit Bootcut (from 2010)


Belt – Limited


Shoes – Payless (from 2011) Similar


 I went to limited yesterday because I had an expiring coupon, and haven’t been in there in what felt like forever!  I made out like a bandit!  Most everything was 40% off on top of my coupon.  I ended up getting the above mentioned leopard belt, 2 cardigans, the cutest iPhone cover I have ever seen, and a random ring (to push my total to 100 so I could get $30) off.  My total was only $56!  I guess I won’t be upgrading to the new iPhone 5 anytime soon – this cover is too cute!!  It will keep me happy with the iPhone 4 for the time being!  Happy Wednesday!



(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips