Friday, February 7, 2014

5 on Friday - Winter Blues

 db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d-1

Hello Friday!  Glad to see ya again!

{one}

I am so sick of this weather!  Yesterday was 18 degrees and we got about an inch of snow.  I welcomed this behavior back in December and maybe January.  But now...I am over it and ready to not see my jacket until at least December.

20140207-124748.jpg

{two}

I am obsessed with my super easy vday decor.  Since it's been so cold, I haven't been getting out much the past few days so what's a girl to do?  Valentine's crafts of course!  I saw this pin with printout hearts and it was as simple as cutting and hanging up.  I used some tiny cute clothespins left over from wedding shower crafts and a ribbon to hang them up.

20140207-124815.jpg

Mental note - update picture frame photos haha

{three}

Since I have been spending a lot of time indoors, it has given me a chance to get some serious use out of the Barre3 DVDs I got for christmas.  I've done them 3 days in a row, and I am feeling the burn in my core and arms!

barre3


{four}

I really hope it warms up before tomorrow morning at 8 am because I am running the Hot Chocolate 15k!  Right now the weather is showing an expected 30 degrees at start time...wonderful!  I just really really hope it is above freezing.  But hey, at least I get a bunch of hot chocolate at the end right?  Totally makes it worth running 9.3 miles for huh? ;)

IMG_2817

I am no stranger to running in miserable weather...time to bust out the 'ol penguin hat!

{five}

I thought I would cure myself of the winter blues by perusing some of my favorite online stops for sales and found this amazing deal on a Kendra Scott necklace that I think would make an excellent addition to my collection.  For a savings of $128, don't mind if I do!!!  Plus, I think it would look so pretty with outfits of all seasons!  Last Call always has great deals on Kendra Scott if you catch it at the right time!  Check it out, you won't be sorry!

ava necklace


That's all folks!!  Have a great weekend, and cross your fingers I don't freeze to death tomorrow morning!!

Heart Signature Cropped


Follow on Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips