Monday, February 10, 2014

ABCs of Me

I saw this on Allison's blog a few weeks ago and thought it was so cute!

A - Age: 29 (and holding...eeek!)
B - Birthday: Oct 4
C - Color: I gravitate towards all things red, teal, purple, or coral.  I'm all over the place!
D - Drink: Diet Dr Pepper
E - Eyes: Green
F - Flashback: My guilty pleasure is 90s TV.  "Full House", "Boy Meets World" and "Saved By The Bell" are my happy places!
G - Gent: Boyfriend, Brad :)
H - Hobby: Working on my fitness, crafting, and recently...this lil 'ol blog!
I - Indulgence: Chickfila!  I am a firm believer that there isn't a day bad enough that some waffle fries and strips can't fix!
J - Job: Banker by day, badass by night (ha!)
K - Kiddos: Someday!
L - Love: NOT being sick.  After almost a month of being sick, I can't help but think how thankful I am for being healthy!  Being sick is no bueno.
M - Music: My pandora is always on "Today's Country" mixed in with "Today's Pop"
N - Nation: USA!...and ready to watch some ice skating in the Olympics!
O - Overstock:  Hi I'm Janice, and I am an accessory-aholic! (if you saw my necklace collection you would judge me)
P - Pets:  None of my own, but I love love love my parent's dogs Shiner and Spoetzel (my dad really likes Texas beer if you can't tell haha)
Q - Quote: "Not everyday is a good day, but there is something good in every day"...unsure where I heard this but I have had it on a post-it note at my desk for about 3 years!
R - Residence:  Dallas, TX but I grew up in good ol San Antonio
S - Siblings: 1 younger brother, and 1 younger sister (see below)
T - Temperature: I love mid 70 degree days!
U - University: Texas A&M, Gig Em!
V - Vehicle: Howie my Honda Accord Coupe!
- Want: it to finally start warming up!  Def not a fan of sub 30 degree weather like we have had most of this week!
X -  Files?
Y - Yuck: SNAKES!!!!!!!
Z - Zodiac: Libra (or is it Virgo?...No idea because they keep changing it and I don't really follow these things haha)

{Hanging out with the siblings at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi circa 1993}

I also re-vamped the "About JRaab" page if you are dying to learn more about me! :)  Happy Monday!!


  1. I love learning new things about bloggers through these types of questions! You are just too cute girl!
    xo TJ

  2. Oh my this throw back picture is too cute! And oh yes being sick sucks for sure.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC


Blogging tips